Download a YMCA Membership Brochure
Membership Payment Information
|Membership Type||Monthly Bank Draft||Joining Fee w/ Agreement||Joining Fee w/out Agreement|
Defined as an individual between the ages of 14-23. (Individuals under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult with membership privileges. Special requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.)
Defined as any individual 24 years of age or older.
Defined as two legally married persons without children. (Documentation may be required upon request)
|SINGLE PARENT FAMILY|
Defined as a household with one parent. The membership includes family members as defined in the Family Membership.
Defined as two legally married persons and includes all dependent, immediate family living at home. Immediate family may include dependent parents and grandparents living in the home, dependent children 23 years of age and younger and disabled family members living at home. (Documentation may be required upon request)
Defined as any individual person 62 years of age or older.
Defined as two legally married persons, both of whom must be 62 years of age or older. (Documentation may be required upon request)
Bank Draft Payment
The bank draft pay method allows a member to pay for a continuous membership in monthly payments that are automatically deducted from one’s checking or savings account.
- Your membership dues are paid automatically – a real convenience to you.
- The YMCA will draft your account on the 1st of every month.
- You receive no bills and thus have no checks to write or postage to pay.
- The monthly bank draft allows for more affordable payments.
- You may cancel your membership bank draft at any time. The bank draft is automatically renewed until you tell us, in writing or in person, to stop drafting your account. Bank drafts for membership dues and/or program fees must be canceled in writing by the 25th day of the calendar month to avoid the draft for the forthcoming month. Draft amounts are not refundable except in the case of double drafts or incorrect amounts.
MORE THAN YOU IMAGINE
The Jefferson City Area YMCA is the place where families have fun and spend quality time together, kids play and build character, adults develop ways t live healthier and neighbors connect with the community. The Jefferson City Area YMCA offers:
- Three Facilities – click here for locations
- FREE Land Group Exercise Classes – click here for a group exercise schedule
- Youth and Adults Sports
- Personal Training
- Fitness Challenges
- Swimming Lessons, Lap Swimming and Recreational Swim
- Aquatics Trainings and Certifications
- Indoor and Outdoor Pools
- Water Aerobics Classes
- Tennis Lessons and Leagues
- Racquetball Leagues
- Indoor Climbing Wall
- Indoor Tracks
- Basketball Courts
- Before and After School Care
- Summer Camp
- YMCA Child Development Center
- Kids Centers and Nurseries
Please visit anyYMCA facility to become a member. Our front desk staff will assist you with filling out the necessary paperwork and can take you on a tour. When you visit, please bring a voided check for bank draft and a photo ID with your date of birth. Your membership allows you access to all three YMCA facilities.
Any individual who wishes to be a YMCA member or program participant but cannot afford the regular fees is welcome to complete an Outreach application available at the front desk of any Y facility. Click here to download an Outreach application.
Any change in membership classification (e.g. adult to senior adult) will be the sole responsibility of the member. Please complete a membership change form at the front desk to notify the YMCA of any change of membership classification.