YOUR GIFT IS A BEACON OF HOPE
Thursday, November 3
- 5 p.m. – Silent Auction, Cocktails and Appetizers . . . Entertainment by Jordan Heckemeyer
- 6:30 p.m. – Invocation by Rev. Steve Buccholz and Dinner
- 7:30 p.m. – Silent Auction Closes
- 7:40 p.m. – Opening Remarks and Live Auction
Capital Bluffs Event Center
Business Casual Attire
Click HERE to see the available auction items!
Be a part of the fun that will support these important YMCA outreach causes:
- LIVESTRONG at the YMCA: a free physical activity and well-being program designed to help adult cancer survivors achieve their health goals.
- VA Whole Health For Life Program: the YMCA provides free YMCA memberships for Veterans and their families as they learn about the components of proactive health and well-being.
- Y Financial Assistance: help ensure that local children have the chance to live life to its fullest and be a part of the YMCA.
- Brenda Chick Scholarship: is for deserving individuals committed to a lifestyle change. They will benefit from personal training.
- Pat Gladbach Scholarship: will allow children to be safe around the water after being given the opportunity to participate in Y swimming lessons.
For more information call 761-9002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.