Employment at the YMCA includes a free YMCA membership!
You will be notified by the hiring supervisor if an interview is requested.
- Program Director, Nursery & Kids Center – click HERE for job description.
- Lifeguard/Swim Instructors: The best job you will ever have! Perfect for young people, college students, stay at home parents, second job seekers, and retirees! We train all YMCA Aquatic employees in-house. We schedule around school and activities. Work in a healthy, family friendly environment and enjoy a free YMCA membership and program discounts! Pre-Requisites: Must be 15 years old, and able to pass a swim test. Turn in an application to Lisa Dyer, Aquatics Director. Applications can be found at www.jcyma.org. For more information contact Lisa Dyer at 573-761-9007 or email: email@example.com
- Y-Care After School: Must be 18 years old. Great part-time opportunity for college students. Includes a YMCA membership. Hours are Monday-Friday, 2:30-5:30 p.m. when school is in session. Starting pay is $12/hour. Guaranteed summer employment if interested. For more information, call 761-0716.
- Child Development Center Lead Teacher must be at least 18 years of age. S/he must be reliable, sensitive, mature and motivated to work with children and adults. High school diploma/GED required. Current physical and TB test is required upon hire. Must clear a criminal background check. Please call 635-6665 for more information, or complete an application.
- Nursery/Kids Center: Must be 16 years old and able to work evenings until 8 p.m. Weekend hours available too. Great job for high school students. Includes a YMCA membership.
- Certified Personal Trainer: Looking for certified personal trainers. Must have a personal trainer certification and CPR/AED/First Aid certification preferred. Call 761-9021 for more information.
Please direct all applications and resumes to:
Jefferson City Area YMCA
PO Box 104176
Jefferson City, MO 65110
If you would like further information concerning these positions, please call (573) 761-9006.