Employment at the YMCA includes a free YMCA membership!
An employment application may be obtained at any YMCA facility or downloaded by clicking here.
You will be notified by the hiring supervisor if an interview is requested.
Our current openings are as follows:
- Y-Care After School: Must be 18 years old. Great part-time opportunity for college students. Includes a YMCA membership. For more information, call 761-0716.
- Lifeguard: Must be at least 16 years of age. Prefer candidates possess current American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification and have at least one year experience. Will train qualified candidates. Applications can be obtained online or at any YMCA facility. For more information, please call 761-9007.
- Child Development Center Lead Teacher must be at least 18 years of age. S/he must be reliable, sensitive, mature and motivated to work with children and adults. High school diploma/GED required. Current physical and TB test is required upon hire. Must clear a criminal background check. Please call 635-6665 for more information, or complete an application.
- Nursery/Kids Center: Must be 16 years old and able to work evenings until 8 p.m. Weekend hours available too. Great job for high school students. Includes a YMCA membership.
- Certified Personal Trainer: Looking for certified personal trainers. Must have a personal trainer certification and CPR/AED/First Aid certification preferred. Call 761-9021 for more information.
Please direct all applications and resumes to:
Jefferson City Area YMCA
PO Box 104176
Jefferson City, MO 65110
If you would like further information concerning these positions, please call (573) 761-9006.