The safety and well-being of our members, staff and guests continues to remain the top priority of the Jefferson City Area YMCA. Thank you for your cooperation as we move forward with this directive.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Everyone who enters the Y who is over the age of 5 is require to wear a face mask upon entering and exiting the building, as well as in common areas.
- Masks must be worn at all times when not working out. This includes, but is not limited to all circulation areas: entering and exiting the building, walking to and from the locker rooms, setting up equipment for group exercise classes, etc.
- All spectators must remain masked while attending all Y programs, rentals and on the pool deck.
- Program participants who are not actively participating must wear a mask.
- Members are not required to wear a mask while they are participating in physical exercise, swimming, racket sports, using the track, etc.
- Members entering the pool area to swim are not required to wear a mask from the locker room to the pool.
- Members are not required to wear masks while showering, using the hot tub, sauna or steam room.
We trust that our members and staff will show care for others by doing the responsible thing and complying with our request.