Option #1 -Saturday evenings, private pool rentals
- Party Room: 4-5 p.m. (start the party in the room)
- Swim: 5-6 p.m.
- Limit: 30 swimmers
- Total Cost: Party Room: $175 Y-member, $225 Non-member (includes lifeguards)
Option #2 – Saturday afternoons during family swim—other members will be in the pool at this time.
- Party Room: 12-2 p.m. (start the party in the room)
- Swim: 1 p.m. during family swim time, no set ending time.
- Limit: 10 kids
- Cost-Party Room: $50 members, $100/non-members
- Cost-Swimming: Free for Y-members; Day passes can be purchased for non-members. Members may use their guest passes as well!
To ensure there is adequate staffing, please contact the Aquatics Director one month prior to any gathering in the pool area. To schedule your pool party, call Lisa Dyer at 573-761-9007.
- Lifejackets are available for swimmers who need them
- Parents/Caregivers must be in the water within arms’ reach of swimmers younger than 8
- Pool Parties are subject to availability and staffing.
- All pool rules apply to pool parties. Click HERE for rules.