2020 SUMMER CAMP will be held June 1-August 14 (Closed July 3)
The YMCA offers summer camp for kids from kindergarten to 6th grade and is held Monday-Friday from 6:45 a.m.-5:30 p.m. each day. Fun activities that your child will experience include field trips, camp assemblies, special guests and events, climbing wall, swimming, arts and crafts, weekly themes, science, games, super cool counselors, and much more!
- Total weekly fees: $95/member; $115/nonmember
- A non-discountable $10 weekly deposit is due upon registration. This is deducted from the total weekly fee.
- $30 program registration fee per child per summer (waived during early registration).
- Remaining weekly fees are drafted each Sunday prior to the week your child is attending camp.
- Outreach discounts are automatically applied when registering online.
- Summer Camp Parent Handbook includes important information such as:
- Contact information.
- Camp locations.
- Rates and payments
- Camp policies and procedures.
- Camp activities and programs.
- Summer Food Service Program.
- USDA Non-Discrimination Statement.
- Summer Camp Weekly Themes
- Add/Drop a Week Form: Requests to add weeks are honored based on availability. Adds can be completed online. Drops should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. All requests to add or drop must be completed by noon on the Thursday prior to the date of service to avoid being charged for the week dropped.
- Lunch and Snack Menus
- Food Substitution Form
SUMMER SCHOOL AFTERCARE @ Blair Oaks
- Fees are $135/Y-member, $155/Non-member for the session.