FIND YOUR FUN AT YMCA SUMMER CAMP!
2024 SUMMER CAMP will be held May 28-August 9 (Closed July 4)
Registration opens Tuesday, April 2! Save $30 when you register online or at the Knowles Y April 2-5. Registrations received after April 5 must pay the $30 registration fee per child.
The YMCA offers summer camp for kids from Kindergarten to 6th grade and is held Monday-Friday from 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m. each day. Fun activities that your child will experience include field trips, camp assemblies, special guests and events, swimming, arts and crafts, weekly themes, science, games, super cool counselors, and much more!
- Total weekly fees: $120/member; $140/non-member
- A non-discountable, non-refundable 20 per-week deposit is due upon registration. This is deducted from the total weekly fee.
- $30 program registration fee per child per summer (waived during early registration).
- Remaining weekly fees are drafted each Sunday prior to the week your child is attending camp.
- Outreach discounts are automatically applied when registering online.
- Camp t-shirts are guaranteed with registrations completed prior to April 30. Registrations received after April 30 will not receive a camp t-shirt.
- Summer Camp Parent Handbook includes important information such as:
- Contact information.
- Camp locations.
- Rates and payments
- Camp policies and procedures.
- Camp activities and programs.
- Summer Food Service Program.
- USDA Non-Discrimination Statement.
- Weekly Themes
- Food Substitution Form
- Swim/Gym/Playground Schedule
- Request to Change Week Form
- Requests to add weeks are honored based on availability. Adds can be completed online. Drops should be completed at the Knowles desk, or emailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests to add or drop must be completed by noon on the Thursday prior to the date of service to avoid being charged for the week dropped.
- Lunch & Snack Menu
SUMMER SCHOOL AFTERCARE @ The YMCA
JCSD will bus students from summer school to the Knowles Y Monday through Thursday. Children will be escorted to the camp corresponding to the grade entering in Fall 20243. Afternoon snack provided. REGISTER online or at the Knowles Y beginning April 2. Does not include Full day camp when summer school is not in session in June.
- Fees are $160/Y-member, $190/Non-member for the session.
JCSD Day’s Off in June
Is your child enrolled in June summer school and needs a fun full-day at camp during days off from Summer School? Enroll in JCSD Day’s Off in June!
- Fee: $25/day Y-member, $30/day Non-member
- Dates: June 7, 14, 19 (Wednesday), 28
SUMMER SCHOOL Y-CARE @ Blair Oaks
- Fee: $160/Y-member, $190/Non-member for the session
- Dates: tba