August 30, 2020
Stay up to date with triathlon information at: https://www.facebook.com/jcmotri/
We’ve added new event options to our classic Sprint Triathlon as noted below.
We appreciate your interest and support of our event and look forward to your continued interest. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or visit our website at https://www.jcmotri.com.
Register Online at https://runsignup.com/Race/MO/JeffersonCity/jcmotri
Join us Sunday, August 30 at the Jefferson City Triathlon . . . The Great Escape at Ellis Porter Riverside Pool in Jefferson City. This event takes athletes from the snake swim in the 4 lane 50 meter pool at Ellis-Porter Riverside Park, to a 12-mile bike on city and rural roads from the pool to the outskirts of the new Missouri State Prison and back to the pool. The run is from the pool to the old historic Missouri State Penitentiary and back to the pool
This event is co-sponsored by the Jefferson City Area YMCA, Jefferson City Parks and Recreation and Jefferson City Outdoors. Anyone 14 years and older can participate.
- Sprint Triathlon (Swim-400 meters, Bike-12 miles, Run-3.2 miles) – $65/$75 after August 16
- Duathlon (Bike-12 miles, Run-3.2 miles) – $65/$75 after August 16
- Sprint Relay (A 2 or 3 member team completes 1 or more of Sprint Triathlon courses) – $75/$85 after August 16
- Super-Sprint Triathlon (Swim-200 meters, Bike-5.3 miles, Run-1.8 miles) – $45/$55 after August 16
- Double Triathlon (Do the Super-Sprint Course first THEN the Sprint Course) – $80/$90 after August 16
NEW for 2020: Team Award – Form a Team of 5 of moreScore points within age group. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org TEAM Code to use when registering.
Age Divisions (based on your age as of 12/31/2020):
- 65 and over
Awards – Event awards for the Sprint Triathlon will be presented to the overall male and female finisher and the top three male and female finishers in each age group. Awards for Super-Sprint will be awarded to the top 3 male and female finishers. Duathlon and Team Relay Team will be awarded to the top three finishers in each event. Organized team awards of teams of 5 or more pa