June 12, 2022
Stay up to date with triathlon information at: https://www.facebook.com/jcmotri/
We’ve added new event options to our classic Sprint Triathlon as noted below.
We appreciate your interest and support of our event and look forward to your continued interest. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at https://www.jcmotri.com.
Register Online at https://runsignup.com/Race/MO/JeffersonCity/jcmotri
Join us Sunday, June 12 at the Jefferson City Triathlon at Ellis Porter Riverside Pool in Jefferson City. This event takes athletes from the snake swim in the 4 lane 50 meter pool at Ellis-Porter Riverside Park, to a 12-mile bike on city and rural roads from the pool to the outskirts of the new Missouri State Prison and back to the pool. The run is from the pool to the old historic Missouri State Penitentiary and back to the pool
This event is co-sponsored by the Jefferson City Area YMCA, Jefferson City Parks and Recreation and Jefferson City Outdoors. Anyone 14 years and older can participate.
- Sprint Triathlon (Swim-400 meters, Bike-12 miles, Run-3.2 miles) – $70/$80 after May 26
- Duathlon (Bike-12 miles, Run-3.2 miles) – $70/$80 after May 26
- Sprint Relay (A 2 or 3 member team completes 1 or more of Sprint Triathlon courses) – $80/$90 after May 26
- Super-Sprint Triathlon (Swim-200 meters, Bike-5.3 miles, Run-1.8 miles) – $50/$60 after May 26
- Double Triathlon (Do the Super-Sprint Course first THEN the Sprint Course) – $95/$105 after May 26
Team Award – Form a Team of 5 of more Score points within age group. Contact email@example.com TEAM Code to use when registering.
Age Divisions (based on your age as of 12/31/2021):
- 65 and over
Awards – Event awards for the Sprint Triathlon will be presented to the overall male and female finisher and the top three male and female finishers in each age group. Awards for Super-Sprint will be awarded to the top 3 male and female finishers. Duathlon and Team Relay Team will be awarded to the top three male and female finishers in each event. Organized team awards of teams of 5 or more participants.