Kick off summer with the YMCA’s A-Z Summer Wellness Challenge. For nine weeks the YMCA will challenge you to get active and stay healthy whether you’re at home, in the park or at the Y.
- Step 1: Register at here.
- Step 2: Pick up a activity card with an activity bank (these can be picked up at any YMCA Welcome Desk after registering online)
- Step 3: Complete the activity and log your results to earn points toward great YMCA prizes
- Step 4: Enjoy a happy and healthy summer!
Register: May 20-June 30
Fee: $30 Y-member; $45 Non-member
Event: June 15-August 15
Features of the A-Z Summer Challenge:
- Weekly workout videos shared on our private Facebook group.
- Chance to win prizes such as a YMCA logoed buff, 3 month free YMCA membership, Intro to personal training package, and free entry into Finish Strong for 2020.
- Access to more than 35 workouts and healthy activities.
Rules of the Challenge:
- Choose an activity from the activity bank – points are earned based on the activity or activities you complete each day.
- You may complete multiple activities in a day, but each activity you log must be completed in one calendar day (Repeat activities as much as you’d like).
- Once completed, log your activity on your workout card and turn it in by August 15.
- Each participant who earns at least 2,500 points will get a YMCA logoed buff – buffs have multiple functions. They are great for face masks.
- Each participants who earns at least 4,000 points will be entered into a drawing for YMCA related prizes.
- Top overall point earner will be recognized on the YMCA Facebook page, website and app and will get their choice of YMCA apparel.