Your membership includes access to three fitness centers, more than 100 free exercise classes, swimming pools, basketball courts, indoor tracks, tennis and racquetball courts, child care and so much more. Click HERE for a listing of amenities by building.
- Youth/Young Adult: Defined as an individual between the ages of 13-23. (Individuals under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult with membership privileges.)
- Adult: Defined as any individual 24 years of age or older.
- Single Parent Family: Defined as a household with one parent. The membership includes family members as defined in the household membership.
- Household: Two adult persons living in the same household and immediate family living within the same household. Immediate family may include the following individuals living in the same home/household: (i) children 23 years of age and younger living in the home; (ii) legal dependent; (iii) disabled family members living at home; and (iv) legal guardians. (Documentation and/or proof of residency may be required upon request.)
- Household Add On: Up to two additional adults may be added onto a Household membership for $20 per adult per month. Adult(s) added onto the membership must show proof of same residency. Proof of residency may be requested periodically.
- Senior Adult: Defined as any individual person 62 years of age or older. (Members must complete a membership change form when qualifying for the reduced rate.)
- Senior Couple: Defined as two adults, who are both 62 years of age or older. (Members must complete a membership change form when qualifying for the reduced rate.) (Verification may be required in the event of differing last names, residence, etc.)
Bank Draft Payment
The bank draft pay method allows a member to pay for a continuous membership in monthly payments that are automatically deducted from one’s checking or savings account.
- Your membership dues are paid automatically – a real convenience to you.
- The YMCA will draft your account on the 1st of every month.
- You receive no bills and thus have no checks to write or postage to pay.
- The monthly bank draft allows for more affordable payments.
- You may cancel your membership bank draft at any time. The bank draft is automatically renewed until you tell us, in writing or in person, to stop drafting your account. Bank drafts for membership dues must be canceled in writing by noon on the last day of the calendar month to avoid the draft for the forthcoming month. Draft amounts are not refundable except in the case of double drafts or incorrect amounts.