Jefferson City & Southern Boone YMCA
Y-Club / CDC Staff Incentives
Non-exempt staff members who refer a potential employee(s) that is hired in the childcare department (excluding nursery / kids center) will receive a $200 per employee referral incentive bonus.
- A Referral Bonus ($200) will be paid after the new employee completes 90 days of employment to the referring staff member. The department supervisor will be responsible to enter the earnings into the payroll system once the criteria has been met.
- Both new staff member and referring staff member must be in good standing. New staff member must have completed all initial new hire paperwork.
- All exempt employees are not eligible to receive the referral bonus.
New Staff Sign-On Bonus 90 days:
New employees who have joined the Childcare department (excluding nursery & kids center) will receive a Sign-On Bonus of $200
- All employees hired on or after the effective date of the Sign-On bonus in the prospective positions will qualify for the bonus after 90 days of employment.
- New staff member must be in good standing and have completed all initial new hire paperwork.