Y-Care After School Program – Grades K-5
REGISTER here or at the Knowles Y Welcome Desk. New program participants are required to submit state mandated paper registration with current immunization records in order to maintain enrollment. Paper forms are available for download below.
Y-Care offers a wide variety of fun, educational activities which are guaranteed to keep your school-age child entertained and learning! Y-Care is a state-licensed child care program that maintains a 16-1 child-staff ratio. Children will choose from a variety of activities including SPARK Physical Education, KIDZLIT, Club Boxes, and more! Afternoon meal is provided. Y-Care after school session hours are school dismissal until 5:30 p.m.
Y-Care is NOT in session when school is dismissed for inclement weather.
Monthly Fees: $135 Y-members; $165 Non-members
- A non-refundable $30 registration is due at the time of enrollment.
- August fees are pro-rated: $36 Y-member; $44 Non-member
- Fees are drafted the first of each month with the first draft on August 1.
- Jefferson City School District and Blair Oaks School District staff receive 20% off Y-Care fees.
- YMCA Outreach Scholarships are available to families who apply and qualify. Download an application here.
- Parent Handbook
- Y-Care Enrollment Form
- Individualized Care Form
- Immunization Records and a Payment Methods must be provided before your application is processed.
Y-Care is offered at the following locations:
- Cedar Hill
- Moreau Heights
- Thorpe Gordon
- Pioneer Trail
- South (YMCA transports to Thorpe Gordon)
- Blair Oaks
Please Note: Parents must give the school permission to release their children to Y-Care. The YMCA is not authorized to take a child from school into Y-Care without prior parental permission. Parents are responsible for providing the YMCA with a current copy of their child’s immunization record.