- Games played at 63 Soccer Complex
- Games will be played on Wednesday OR Thursday nights beginning June 9 or 10. No games July 3-11 (Dead Week). League ends July 14 or 15. One makeup date on July 28 or 29 for either a rained out game OR the end of season tournament.
- End of season tournament will be held July 21 and 22.
- Game times: 6 p.m. and 7:15 p.m.
- 5-week season with teams playing double headers each week.
- 6 field players and 1 keeper – minimum of 10 players per team.
- Teams to wear matching color shirts or pinnies.
- Two, 25-minute halves and games will be officiated.
Game Night Notes: All teams must have a coach/adult representative present. All teams must check in with the League Rep prior to play each night.
For more information, call 761-9003.